Podiatry & Chiropody
Podiatrists (Chiropodists) specialise in assessing, diagnosing and treating abnormalities and diseases of the lower limb. They are trained to alleviate, prevent and correct these disorders and provide professional advice on proper foot care to patients of all ages and walks of life.
Typical work activities and services provided by Chiropodists include:
- Treatment of skin and other foot related problems such as corns, callouses, verrucas, in-growing toenails, and fungal infections.
- Long-term management of chronic disorders.
- Therapeutic techniques, such as minor surgery using local anaesthesia.
- Managing of musculoskeletal problems and deformities caused by diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and advising and treating patients at high risk of foot problems and amputations such as sufferers of diabetes.
- Biomechanical analysis of gait and posture during gait, and then prescribing bespoke function in-shoe insoles called orthotics (Sub-4 Health manufactures our own).rtrturt
- Treating a whole range of children’s problems including growth issues.
- Working closely with other medical practitioners, for example, orthopaedic specialists, GPs and health visitors in providing health care.
Sub-4 Health podiatrists work very closely with other professions and are often part of a therapeutic team working in combination with the Sub-4 health physiotherapist, chiropractor and strength & conditioning coach etc.
Treatment duration: 30 minutes
Where: Sub-4 Health surgery suite
How do I book?
You can book your luxury treatment either at reception in person or contact us on 01782 551698 or via email here